Thursday, March 30, 2006

Quality stuff

Unlike Josh, I'm not taking a furlough at this time of year. In fact, I'm not really working as hard as I should...

Anyway, I just finished listening to a great sermon preached by my friend Simon from our home church. He's talking about the love of Epaphroditus in Philippians, and how he sacrificed so much for the sake of Christ - and Paul and the church. Have a listen. It's only half an hour :)

Edit: I suppose I should tell you how to get it... click on the home church link above, click on "Sermons" on the top bar, and the one I'm talking about was preached on 26 March 2006 in the evening by Simon Pethick. Click on "sermon" and you can download the file. Sweet.

1 comment:

TwinsK&D said...

Hey Chris :)

Glad to chat with you on your blog...very cool looking, not sure about the baby blue though, but if thats what you like :) Ill be sure to give the sermons a listen, I love finding solid, Biblical sermons! Do you know if the're planning to do a podcast feature? I posted a couple of links to Lloyd-Jones audio sermons on my blog if your interested...see you Sunday bro.
David(twin#2)