Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Calculations

Well, the results are in! I got an average of 60.5% in my first semester exams... not really what I was hoping for, I have to say; but I think that reflects the amount of work I put into the subjects. It was pretty hard to revise for them while attending classes - and writing assignments - for my courses here at York! Anyway, all is not lost. My target is 70% at the end of the third year: the second year counts for 1/3, (1/2 for each semester), and the third year for 2/3 (1/2 for each semester again). So because of the weighting, if I get 65% for the second year, I could get 73% in the third year and be home free. To get 65% in the second year, I'll need 70% this semester, which shouldn't be a problem given the more lenient marking system. Hooray!

Er... in other news, I'm officially a nerd. That is all.

No comments: