Friday, June 15, 2007

Summer


Sorry my blog has been so sparse lately. Both my regular readers will know that I have a lot more to say when I'm actually doing things like travelling. It is therefore with both trepidation and excitement that I declare the summer blogging season open! My plans are mostly finalised as follows:


June: Barcelona

June: Dublin

July: Poland

August: Paris/Alps


August/September: Toronto

September: Slovenia/Croatia/Bosnia/Serbia/who knows


I leave for "Barcelona" tomorrow on Ryanair. Some friends who are also going were on a pre-lads' trip trip this week in Marseilles and had their hire-car broken into (with a crow-bar, no less) and their passports stolen. They would be able to fly home alright but not out again, so have elected to stay in France and meet us in Spain tomorrow. Let's hope that one works out for them and French police reports are usable in Spanish airports!

No comments: