Sunday, September 10, 2006

Deutschland

Well, I'm going away again (shock horror!), this time to Germany. I'm flying to Berlin very early tomorrow morning - so much so that I'm leaving tonight - and spending a week there on a geography fieldtrip. We'll be looking at various airy-fairy cultural geography such as "rhythym and meaning in the city". It should be fun, though we'll be working quite hard apparently...

Then next Sunday I'm meeting my friend Steve in Berlin with his car, and we're going on a good ol' roadtrip down to Switzerland, through the Alps and back home again. On the way we may even pop into the Munich Oktoberfest!

So that's all for now. I will try and post an update while I'm on the continent, otherwise I'll be back on Saturday 23rd.

Auf wiedersehen!

4 comments:

Son of Man said...

You're so lucky. Geography fieldtrip indeed. I a so coming to your neck of the woods sometime very soon, if the lord wills.

amac said...

Chris you gypsy, way to score another trip. get me a post-card or a brawtwurst or something

Anonymous said...

Well, I'm halfway to Berlin now. In Koblenz now and driving to Berlin tomorrow. Only another 400 miles or so! See you Sunday!

Matt Hughes said...

Safe travels, friend...